An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Association Between Commonly Prescribed Opioids and Androgen Deficiency in Men: A Retrospective Cohort Analysis.
- Apoptotic Pathways Linked to Endocrine System as Potential Therapeutic Targets for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- Three-year outcome analysis of alpha 1-blocker naftopidil for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia in a prospective multicenter study in Japan.
- Intravesical Bacillus Calmette Guerin combined with a cancer-vaccine increases local T-cell responses in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer patients.
- MAGI-2 Is a Sensitive and Specific Marker of Prostatic Adenocarcinoma: A Comparison With AMACR.
- Pre-Surgical Biomarker Performance in the Detection of Gleason Upgrading in Prostate Cancer.
- High intensity focused ultrasound with Focal-One(®) device: Prostate-specific antigen impact and morbidity evaluation during the initial experience.
- Patterns of Postprostatectomy Adjuvant Radiotherapy Techniques for Nonmetastatic Prostate Cancer in a Large National Cohort.
- MicroRNA Theranostics in Prostate Cancer Precision Medicine.
- SIMPLE LAPAROSCOPIC NEPHRECTOMY IN STONE DISEASE: NOT ALWAYS SIMPLE.
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- The Value of Endorectal Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Prostate in Improving the Detection of Anterior Prostate Cancer - Beyond the Abstract
- Is an Extended Prostate Biopsy Scheme Associated with an Improvement in the Accuracy Between the Biopsy Gleason Score and Radical Prostatectomy Pathology? A Multivariate Analysis - Beyond the Abstract
- The impact of central obesity on storage LUTS and urinary incontinence after prostatic surgery: Beyond the Abstract
- The detection of primary malignant circulating prostate cells; their significance and clinical utility: Beyond the Abstract
- Hypogonadism: Its Prevalence and Diagnosis: Beyond the Abstract
- The Role of Proteomics in Biomarker Development for Improved Patient Diagnosis and Clinical Decision Making in Prostate Cancer – Beyond the Abstract
- Calcitriol and 20(S)-protopanaxadiol synergistically inhibit growth and induce apoptosis in human prostate cancer cells: Beyond The Abstract
- Efficacy and Mechanisms of Aerobic Exercise on Cancer Initiation, Progression, and Metastasis: A Critical Systematic Review of In Vivo Preclinical Data: Beyond the Abstract
- Assessing Metastatic Disease in Advanced Prostate Cancer – Time For Change?- Beyond the Abstract
- Mitochondrial Membrane Potential (MMP) Regulates Sperm Motility: Beyond the Abstract