State-of-the-industry content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO GU 2016 CheckMate 025 phase III trial: Outcomes by key baseline factors and prior therapy for nivolumab versus everolimus in advanced renal cell carcinoma - Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2016 Subgroup analyses of METEOR, a randomized phase 3 trial of cabozantinib versus everolimus in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma - Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2016 Bladder and Bowel Symptoms with Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) for Prostate Cancer - Poster
- ASCO GU 2016 What does the clinician need to know about the molecular genetics of testicular germ cell tumor? - Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2016 Standards in First-line Chemotherapy for High-Risk GCT: Does this Include Dose Intensification? - Session Highlights
An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- What is the Asian Consensus Statement on NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology (NCCN-ACS)?
- Differential blood-based diagnosis between benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer: miRNA as source for biomarkers independent of PSA level, Gleason score, or TNM status.
- Isoflavones and Prostate Cancer: A Review of Some Critical Issues.
- Austrian recommendations on Targeted Hormone Therapy for metastatic, castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- [Active surveillance for low-risk prostate cancer].
- Lycopene, tomato products and prostate cancer-specific mortality among men diagnosed with nonmetastatic prostate cancer in the Cancer Prevention Study-II Nutrition Cohort.
- A systematic review of the cost and cost-effectiveness studies of proton radiotherapy.
- Randomized Crossover Comparison of the Short-Term Efficacy and Safety of Single Half-Dose Silodosin and Tamsulosin Hydrochoride in Men With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- A possible relationship between serum sex hormones and benign prostatic hyperplasia/lower urinary tract symptoms in men who underwent transurethral prostate resection.
- Bladder Symptoms in the Early Menopausal Transition.
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Conservative treatment for incontinence in women in rest home care in Christchurch: Outcomes and cost - Beyond the Abstract
- Diagnostic criteria in urinary tract infections and the role of metagenomic sequencing of 16S rDNA - Beyond The Abstract
- Imaging after Urinary Tract Infection in Older Children and Adolescents - Beyond the Abstract
- Outcomes of ventral-onlay buccal mucosa graft urethroplasty in patients after radiotherapy - Beyond the Abstract
- Penile rehabilitation after radical prostatectomy: an attracting illusion or a standard reality - Beyond the Abstract
- Utility of Prostate Cancer Screening in Kidney Transplant Candidates - Beyond the Abstract
- Percutaneous thermoablation of renal tumors: update 2015 - Beyond the Abstract.
- Impact of the CCP test on physician and patient treatment selection for localized prostate cancer - Beyond the Abstract.
- Can Confirmatory Biopsy be Omitted in Prostate Cancer Active Surveillance Patients with Favorable Diagnostic Features? - Beyond the Abstract
- The Who, How, and What of Real-World Penile Implants Patients in 2015: The Propper (Prospective Registry of Outcomes with Penile Prosthesis - Beyond the Abstract