An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- [Management of erectile dysfunction in patients with preexisting cardiovascular disease].
- Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Erectile and urinary function in men with rectal cancer treated by neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy and neoadjuvant chemotherapy alone: a randomized trial report.
- Oral therapy for Peyronie's disease, does it work?
- Long-term cancer-related fatigue outcomes in patients with locally advanced prostate cancer after intensity-modulated radiotherapy combined with hormonal therapy.
- Does Inflammation Mediate the Obesity and BPH Relationship? An Epidemiologic Analysis of Body Composition and Inflammatory Markers in Blood, Urine, and Prostate Tissue, and the Relationship with Prostate Enlargement and Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms.
- Preoperative Multiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging Predicts Biochemical Recurrence in Prostate Cancer after Radical Prostatectomy.
- The Effects of Enzalutamide Monotherapy on Multiparametric 3T MR Imaging in Prostate Cancer.
- Elevated Prostate Health Index (phi) and Biopsy Reclassification During Active Surveillance of Prostate Cancer.
- An Unusual Etiology of Urinary Retention - Small Cell Prostate Carcinoma.
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- AUA 2016: For Adults with Nocturia, A Significant Advance in a Potential New Treatment - Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Baseline prostate atrophy is associated with lower tumor volume in men with prostate cancer on repeat biopsy - Poster Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Medical Risk Factors For Chronic Kidney Disease In Patients With Normal Baseline Kidney Function are Not Independent Predictors Of Worse Renal Function Outcomes Following Robotic Partial Nephrectomy - Poster Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Body Mass Index (BMI) and the clinico-pathological characteristics of localized renal masses – an international multi-institutional study. - Poster Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Pathologic and Biochemical Outcomes among African-American and Caucasian Men with Low-Risk Prostate Cancer in the SEARCH Database: Implications for Active Surveillance Candidacy - Poster Session Highlights
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of renal tumors: update 2015. - Beyond the Abstract
- PSMA PET May Improve the Diagnostic Accuracy of mpMRI in Localised Prostate Cancer as Confirmed by Whole-Mount Histopathology. - Beyond the Abstract
- Acquisition with 11C-choline and 18F-fluorocholine PET/CT for patients with biochemical recurrence of prostate cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis - Beyond the Abstract
- Hormone-Based Treatments in Subfertile Males - Beyond the Abstract
- Low-dose abdominal computed tomography for detection of urinary stone disease − Impact of additional spectral shaping of the X-ray beam on image quality and dose parameters - Beyond the Abstract
- From genes to therapies -- Systems Medicine of Neuro Endocrine Prostate Cancer - Beyond the Abstract
- Novel, Evidence-based, Classification of Cavernous Venous Occlusive Disease (CVOD). - Beyond the Abstract
- Therapeutic Utilization of Mitomycin C in Urological Conditions: Systematic Review of the Literature - Beyond the Abstract
- Bladder Cancer Chemopreventive Agents: current knowledge and concepts - Beyond the Abstract
- Delaying time to first nocturnal void may have beneficial effects on reducing blood glucose levels. - Beyond the Abstract