Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Comparative Effectiveness of a Patient Centered Pathology Report for Bladder Cancer Care: Beyond the Abstract
- Neurovascular Bundle-Sparing Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer using MRI CT Registration: A Dosimetric Feasibility Study; Beyond the Abstract
- The Role of Testosterone Supplemental Therapy in Opioid-Induced Hypogonadism. A Collaborative Prospective Analysis: Beyond the Abstract
- Vesicovaginal fistulas in the developed world: An analysis of disease characteristics, treatments, and complications of surgical repair using the ACS-NSQIP database: Beyond the Abstract
- Targeted imaging of urothelium carcinoma in human bladders by an ICG pHLIP® peptide ex vivo: Beyond the Abstract
- Rationale and Design of the Registry for Stones of the Kidney and Ureter (ReSKU™): A Prospective, Observational Registry to Study the Natural History of Urolithiasis Patients: Beyond the Abstract
- High Prevalence of Potential Drug-Drug Interactions in Patients with Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treated with Abiraterone Acetate: Beyond the Abstract
- Radical Nephrectomy With or Without Lymph Node Dissection for Nonmetastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma: A Propensity Score-based Analysis: Beyond the Abstract
- Activation of the Lin28/let7 axis by loss of ESE3/EHF promotes a tumorigenic and stem-like phenotype in prostate cancer: Beyond the Abstract
- Sleep disruption, chronotype, shift work, and prostate cancer risk and mortality: a 30-year prospective cohort study of Finnish twins: Beyond the Abstract
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- SUO 2016: Immunotherapy for Prostate Cancer: What is the Way Forward? - Session Highlights
- SUO 2016: State-of-the-Art Lecture: Advances in Management in of Metastatic RCC - Session Highlights
- SUO 2016: SLCO2B1: Biology & Therapeutic Implications - Session Highlights
- SUO 2016: Oral Abstract – Lymph node yield as a predictor of overall survival following regional lymphadenectomy for penile cancer - Session Highlights
- SUO 2016: Potential Therapeutic approaches to neuroendocrine prostate cancer - Session Highlights
An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Urothelium-adherent, ion-triggered liposome-in-gel system as a platform for intravesical drug delivery.
- Enzalutamide inhibits proliferation of gemcitabine-resistant bladder cancer cells with increased androgen receptor expression.
- Translation and validation of the Cancer-Related Fatigue Scale in Greek in a sample of patients with advanced prostate cancer.
- Preoperative anemia is associated with disease recurrence and progression in patients with non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
- Socioeconomic position and mortality among patients with prostate cancer: influence of mediating factors.
- Cancer burden with ageing population in urban regions in China: projection on cancer registry data from World Health Organization.
- Enhanced Efficacy of Combination Heat Shock Targeted Polymer Therapeutics with High Intensity Focused Ultrasound.
- Evaluation of ERG and PTEN protein expression in cribriform architecture prostate carcinomas.
- Extended mortality results for prostate cancer screening in the PLCO trial with median follow-up of 15 years.
- Tissue Sources for Accurate Measurement of Germline DNA Genotypes in Prostate Cancer Patients Treated With Radical Prostatectomy.