State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- SIU Congress 2016: Effect of Gonadotrophin-Releasing Hormone Analogue-Induced Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Suppression on Prostate-Specific Antigen Response - Poster
- SIU Congress 2016: Bladder cancer: Frailty as a predictor of complications in older patients undergoing radical cystectomy - Session Highlights
- SIU Congress 2016: Reclassification in patients candidates for focal therapy: correlation between transrectal biopsy and histology of the lesions observed in mpMRI on radical prostatectomy specimens. - Session Highlights
- SIU Congress 2016: Prostate cancer: Prospective study on the correlation between MRI and pathology of radical prostatectomy specimens - Session Highlights
- SIU Congress 2016: Bladder cancer: Radical cystectomy in the elderly- is this a safe treatment option? - Session Highlights
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- 90-Day complication rate in patients undergoing radical cystectomy with enhanced recovery protocol: a prospective cohort study: Beyond the Abstract
- The Detection of Androgen Receptor Splice Variant 7 in Plasma-derived Exosomal RNA Strongly Predicts Resistance to Hormonal Therapy in Metastatic Prostate Cancer Patients: Beyond the Abstract
- Commentary - The Association between Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors and Prostate Cancer: Results from the REDUCE Study - Beyond the Abstract
- Commentary - Missing the Mark: Prostate Cancer Upgrading By Systematic Biopsy over MRI/TRUS Fusion Biopsy - Beyond the Abstract
- Commentary - Limitations of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network Guidelines for Prediction of Limited Life Expectancy in Men with Prostate Cancer - Beyond the Abstract
- The CREST simulation development process: training the next generation of "the pack": Beyond the Abstract
- Prostate Biopsy Complications: A Dual Analysis: Beyond the Abstract
- Bladder Cancer Diagnosis from Bladder Wash by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy as a Novel Test for Tumor Recurrence: Beyond the Abstract
- Characteristics of Anteriorly Located Prostate Cancer and the Usefulness of Multiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Diagnosis - Beyond the Abstract
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome after Percutaneou Nephrolithotomy A Randomized Single-Blind Clinical Trial Evaluating the Impact of Irrigation Pressure - Beyond the Abstract
An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Bladder chondrosarcoma plus urothelial carcinoma in recurred transitional cell carcinoma of the upper urinary tract: a case report and literature review.
- Clinical Risk Stratification in Patients with Surgically Resectable Micropapillary Bladder Cancer.
- Differential Adverse Event Profiles Associated with BCG as a Preventive Tuberculosis Vaccine or Therapeutic Bladder Cancer Vaccine Identified by Comparative Ontology-Based VAERS and Literature Meta-Analysis.
- Development of the Hypogonadism Impact of Symptoms Questionnaire Short Form: Qualitative Research.
- Plasma 25-hydroxy vitamin D and subsequent prostate cancer risk in a nested Case-Control study in Japan: The JPHC study.
- Abiraterone acetate after progression with enzalutamide in chemotherapy-naïve patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: a multi-center retrospective analysis.
- Prostate cancer metastasis to calcaneus: a solitary lesion at an atypical site, dormant for more than 10 years.
- Advances in the management of castration resistant prostate cancer.
- A Phase II, Randomized, Open Label Study of Neoadjuvant Degarelix versus LHRH Agonist in Prostate Cancer Patients Prior to Radical Prostatectomy.
- Hip-related toxicity after prostate radiotherapy: Treatment related or coincidental?