An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Positive association of female overactive bladder symptoms and estrogen deprivation: A nationwide population-based cohort study in Taiwan.
- Urolift: a New Face of Minimally Invasive Surgical Technique for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
- Transurethral 160-W straight beam green laser vaporesection of the prostate: initial experience after 180 procedures.
- A cost effective analysis of fixed-dose combination of dutasteride and tamsulosin compared with dutasteride monotherapy for benign prostatic hyperplasia in Nigeria: a middle income perspective; using an interactive Markov model.
- Expression of miR-210 in relation to other measures of hypoxia and prediction of benefit from hypoxia modification in patients with bladder cancer.
- Establishment and antitumor effects of dasatinib and PKI-587 in BD-138T, a patient-derived muscle invasive bladder cancer preclinical platform with concomitant EGFR amplification and PTEN deletion.
- A Functional rs353293 Polymorphism in the Promoter of miR-143/145 Is Associated with a Reduced Risk of Bladder Cancer.
- Inhibition of EGFR/STAT3/CEBPD axis reverses cisplatin cross-resistance with paclitaxel in urothelial carcinoma of urinary bladder.
- Expression of miRNA-21 and miRNA-221 in clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC) and their possible role in the development of ccRCC.
- Systemic therapy for bladder cancer finally comes into a new age.
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO 2016: A randomized phase III trial between adjuvant docetaxel and surveillance after radical prostatectomy for high risk prostate cancer – results of SPCG12.
- ASCO 2016: Quality of life (QOL) analysis from CHAARTED: Chemohormonal androgen ablation randomized trial in prostate cancer (E3805).
- ASCO 2016: Real world skeletal related events (SREs) associated with oral treatments in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
- ASCO 2016: Atezolizumab: Potential New Standard of Care in Cisplatin-Ineligible Patients with Metastatic Urothelial Cancer: Results From IMvigor210 - An Interview.
- AUA 2016: For Adults with Nocturia, A Significant Advance in a Potential New Treatment - Session Highlights
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Food Habits, Lifestyle Factors, and Risk of Prostate Cancer in Central Argentina: A Case Control Study Involving Self-Motivated Health Behavior Modifications after Diagnosis: Beyond the Abstract
- Timing of androgen-deprivation therapy in patients with prostate cancer with a rising PSA (TROG 03.06 and VCOG PR 01-03 [TOAD]): a randomised, multicentre, non-blinded, phase 3 trial. - Beyond the Abstract
- A Novel Quantitative Multiplex Tissue Immunoblotting for Biomarkers Predicts a Prostate Cancer Aggressive Phenotype. - Beyond the Abstract
- Body Mass Index and Survival in a Prospective Randomized Trial of Localized High Risk Renal Cell Carcinoma - Beyond the Abstract
- Impact of Ureteroscopy Prior to Nephroureterectomy for Upper Tracturothelial Carcinoma on Oncologic Outcomes- Beyond the Abstract.
- Integration of Bone and Computed Tomography Scans to Assess Bone Metastasis in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) - Beyond the Abstract.
- Occurrence of renal cell carcinoma and hematologic malignancies (predominantly lymphoid) in individuals and in families - Beyond the Abstract
- Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis - Beyond the Abstract
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy and LUTS/BPH. What is the Evidence?- Beyond the Abstract
- Functional genomic identification and molecular characterization of GON4L as a novel driver of cancer growth. - Beyond the Abstract